Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So, what's new with my life lately?

I have this week planned out to perfection. Unfortunately not including work. My Friday is going to be epic, with the torch run (10 miles of tough stuff), puddle jump (cutting a hole into Bates' own Lake Andrews and jumping in), then bonfire, then laser tag. Oh, and big air comp tonight on Mount David and Tele lessons tomorrow. I <3 tele skiing. Except I did try the other day and kinda failed miserably since I was just imitating what I've seen other people do without any lessons. I went to a 10:30 A Capella concert last night, got out at 11:45 then worked from then till 3 AM, then woke up for my 8 AM then have been moving ever since.

This week is crazy. I like, I like.

I also love all my friends way too much.

No comments: