Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Sometimes I wonder.

Wonder where I am and wonder where I'm going.

It seems now that I am lost without hope. I am in the worst position because everyone thinks I know my way, but I really don't. I am just lost.

I love my friends and love everyone. I just feel frustrated for some reason.

But other than that, I love life.

I did some research on zero-mass objects with zero velocity. The only way objects can have zero mass is if they are moving at C, but I also played around with the equation and showed that the equation does not disprove the existence of massless particles with zero velocity. Although, how would we detect a particle if it has zero mass and zero energy? It is basically...nothing. But then again, how does gravity work? Would these particles have a gravitational field? Maybe. Possibly.

I am madly obsessed with my friend. (I typed in love, but then realized that I don't really know what it is).

Life is awesome.

3 comments:

Claire said...

ah! that short movie was so sad/cute. i don't really have anything to say about this post though, haha. eventually you will find where to go. just do something different than what you usually do, and maybe you will be struck by inspiration! it doesn't have to be super different - take a walk! soak in the sun coming in... oh wait, it's probably still freezing where you are. harharhar.

Mike said...

Tis a bit too cold to enjoy the sun up here.

Claire said...

haha, thank my lucky stars for 70 degree days!