Tuesday, February 21, 2006

first post

yeah, so this is my *new* blog. Uhm, I don't think any of my friends know about this, so I am not expecting any comments or anything, but if anyone's reading this, feel free to comment. Yeah, I'm sort of creating this to test my html skill (lol, like I have any). But, yeah first post=awesome. Yeah, goin' skiing wed thurs and friday. Can't wait... skiing is wicked awesome (and wicked dangerous). I hope I don't kill myself. Ah well, Homework is a priority, so byebye...


p.s.... there SHALLL be more

2 comments:

Gravity Drop said...

I'm only commenting because you told me to.

Claire said...

1. html isn't THAT hard.
2. 'Shall' only has two l's in it.
3. 'Shall' is only used with the first person...for 'I' and 'we' ...'there' is the third person.
4. Skiiing isn't thaaaat dangerous. Unless you're being stupid.
5. You're not technically allowed to have homework on vacation, but teachers are stupid.
6. Have fun!
-Claire