Sunday, February 26, 2006

English paper sux, homework sux, school sux, life IS AWESOME (and lonely)

yeah, I have a ton of homework, and my addish mind won't let me do any of it. So here goes with my random blabbering...

yeah, I don't want to go back to school tomorrow (and kinda do). School is so annoying, and I don't really see the point of it. I'm perfectly fine sitting here having my brain rot in front of the computer. I'm fine learning on my own.

But, yeah, I was thinking about testing my html skylz with a poll of some sort, but then I realized that wouldnt really work since barely any people actually visit this site, let alone vote.

But, yeah, I'm so freakin' lonely.

I even went to youth group tonight (yeah, not like I'm a very good Christian) and had an odd happening. We had a time when we could say prayers for people who needed help, and I was considering going up and saying for all of the lonely people in the world to get a friend. But then I thought that was too obvious, and I stayed quiet. You see, my family has no idea how lonely I am, so I try to keep it on the "down low". I even know why I'm typing this in a PUBLIC BLOG if not even my family knows. But yeah, hanyways, I sometimes think it is all in my mind how lonely I am. I mean, I might just be doing this subconciously for attention by making people feel bad for me. So, am I really lonely? (I think so)

but yeah, I fear that I do many things (sub)conciously to get attention, and it scares me. But, yeah.


OK, time to cool down and stop being addish (and do hw)

byebye

No comments: