Monday, September 29, 2008

random...I need to start my 11 page paper

No words can explain how content I am with everything right now.

Now, this will sound awkward, but I had a dream last night that something happened, my mom got a phone call, and she was freaking out saying that "this could be bigger than 9/11"...that's what stuck in my mind, the bigger than 9/11 thing (even though I didn't know what had happened). Then, in my dream, I went on cnn.com (lolz, I am a loser and check their homepage constantly) and there was like something saying that like 300 some people were dead from some virus that spread from 1 to 300 in like hours.

But, yeah, so much for the nightmare, but then today I did an eerily similar thing by going onto cnn.com just to make sure everything was chill and I saw that the freakin United States Economy is royally screwed. They're comparing it to the Great Depression. Couldn't help but compare the bill not passing to 9/11. In the end, I think the former will have a greater, more lasting impact on us.

No comments: