Tuesday, March 02, 2010

White knuckle softly

Why do I obsess over things that don't matter in any way? Life is frustrating me in so many different ways right now. I spend so much time trying to figure out how to handle a situation that by the time I end up trying to handle it, it's already gone.

I wish, just for once, I could be mellow and likeable and normal. I wish my ideas could be conveyed without me saying one word. I wish people could just understand and I didn't have to overthink every action that I make.

Why?

2 comments:

Claire said...

Perhaps in order to deal with a situation that seems over your head (or even if you just don't know what to do) you should go and talk to friends and see what they think. It might help you figure out what to do in difficult situations and more quickly. That's what friends, neighbors, family, etc. etc. are for! Giving advice and listening and being helpful. If we didn't have that, the world would be really silent and dark.

And you can be mellow and likeable! just because you like crazy things doesn't make you not normal. :)
trust me, there are a lot of people out there just like you.
http://www.viruscomix.com/page500.html

please read that :)

Mike said...

=) I like the comic. And, yes, as a matter of fact, I spent about 2 hours until 2:30 AM yesterday talking to someone trying to figure things out. It was very nice. I don't know where I would be without my friends.