Thursday, March 02, 2006

Yeah, I don't want to study for my chem test.

Hmmm... I think I sense a pattern

OVERLOAD ON HOMEWORK= go to my blog and make a post. Well, at least it seems that way.

So, yeah, nothing (very) new here. Goin' to Pennsylvania to see the cousins over the weekend, and like a 6 hour car trip to get there. I can't wait 'till my 3-year-old cousin sees my blue hair. Twill be funny.

But, in other news, I just discovered the possibility of the potential I have in volleyball. It may be semi-enjoyable if the coach actually PUTS ME IN THIS SEASON!!! But, yeah, I'll probably make JV this year.

and, today, which I'm now stressing out about, my chem forgot about our class. Now, I would normally be happy about this, but she walked in after 3/4 of the period, and told us that we still had the test, even though we didn't review like at all when we were supposed to review all class.

So now I'm here, being a procrastinator only because I have no freakin' idea what I'm gonna do about this test. I'M DEAD

Ah well, I guess I should at least start studying for it.

byebye

No comments: