Sunday, August 13, 2006













Ah, well, long story short, I've had a frustratingly boring (not to mention annoying) night. Been to Alaska and back. Then to Pennslyvania and back. And it all seems like one moment. One moment that I had been waiting for a year in advance. One moment that lasts a summer long. But, now, on to better things. Cross Country. What else do I have to say. Running is mad crazy awesome, but that's barely any of it. It's an awesome bunch of kids, and I can't wait to hang out with them.

But, yes, that is the least of my life right now. I have a frustratingly long Bio paper to write, then I have an immense amount of boring Latin to read, then it's off to Maine for the weekend, then it's off to school. Fun,fun.

If you didn't notice, those last two funs were serious. dead. serious. Happy doesn't quite express my feelings for the termination of this summer. I'm exstatic. The faster time goes, the faster I'll be over with Junior year. I'm hoping to just skid over the surface of Junior year, launching myself into safe territory, Summer (and, of course, Senior year). Then it's off to College for me. (oooohhhh the mysterious college, could be fun, could be evil. Shall we never know till we're there?)

I'm in a really weird mood.

Tata

No comments: