Thursday, August 31, 2006

screw the pictures

So, yes, the end of the pictures. At least until I get back to school.

So, yeah, life is frustrating.

Enough talk about life. Seems like that's the only thing I can talk about nowadays. I started Cross Country the other day, which is mad crazy awesome. I don't even know how I survived this past week. I didn't even like running before high school. As a matter of fact, I think I still have that negative feeling towards running, but I've learned to deal with it. You see, running in general is kinda like the run that I did the other day. I was like about to collapse for the first mile and a half on an seven mile run, and I pretty much felt like I was going to die, but then was oddly able to run like wicked fast during the second half of the run.

Ah, well...I hate..love...I don't know what I think of running. Whatever I think, I'm most definetely addicted to it.

Soo...with the start of xc means the start of school. I'm going to die this year. But, no, that's not a good way to look at it. As I told someone today right before we went on our 1 and a half mile sprints today, "the worst part about it is dreading it. Actually doing it is pretty easy." So, yes, don't dread school, and you won't have any problems.

And, yeah, I don't really have anything else to sayyy....

goodnight

No comments: