Thursday, October 12, 2006

schweet, 50th post

Trip to Maine at the end of Summer

Wow, I have D block free now and am quite bored. So, I am being quite awesome and posting from school. (well, actually, just posting from home becasue the school computers are stupid and don't allow me to do things like this, but anyways, I'm writing it here)


I’ve decided that I hate frees. For the past like two years, I’ve been working like so amazingly hard. I’ve been getting mediocre grades in classes, and have always been scared that I would become one of those kids who like is horrible at school and not going to college etc, etc. Well, not to say I am one of those kids, but 6 frees per week seems very odd. It seems like I am like slacking off and not working hard enough.

*librarian walks by*

So, yes.

People have been quite frustrating in the last week. I really need to just like calm down and like stop being absolutely awkward. Wow, I hate communication. I need to realize that there's a lot more to life than thinking about it. And, wow, speaking of a life, I really need to get one. Now I'm actually trying to.

But, yeah, nothing else uber exciting. Amazing Paddy's Pub race this weekend, which I cannot wait for, even though I'm not supposed to run Sunday 'cause coach thinks it'll tire me out for the big meet Tuesday, but not like I matter in like placing at all. Ah, well. Basically, I can't wait for the weekend.

Sooo...nothin much else. Gotta do a mountainload of homework....sweet

No comments: