Saturday, October 07, 2006

It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah

lately nuthin much going on...same old, same old...school+running+homework=my life. Pretty sad. Ok, so now I'm just like wasting time trying to think of something to say. Hmmmmmmmm...

So, yes, my parents came home the other day from "parents night" and were all freaking out about how much work I have (and will have) this school year. Neither of my parents took many AP courses in High School (well, pretty much 'cause they like didn't offer them back then), so they were really surprised when three of my teachers told them that the AP classes I was in were the equivalent to a college course. So, all in all, quite exciting, and they like convinced my to drop Latin. Well, not really convinced, but more liked pushed me over the edge, seeing that I'm not really enjoying it anyways. So, yes, now I have at least one free every day (yesssss), and am going to have like mad time to do my homework.

Hmmm...trying to think of something meaningful...I have recently (re)discovered a few of the best songs ever, hence the title of this post, and am listening to them like non-stop. It's pretty crazy to think that I didn't really listen to music before last year, but now I'm like always carrying my ipod around everywhere. It's quite sad, now that I think about it.

But, yes, it seems to be getting more like fall now, unfortuanetely. It is way to cold. Or, at least, it is much, MUCH colder than Summertime, and I have not yet gotten myself used to the winter temperature yet. So, yeah, running in cold weather is really no fun. I guess the shirtless running season has come to a close.

It's quite odd. The way things have been going on nowadays. Sort of like...I think way too much. I think about things I shouldn't. You see, most people (especially teenagers) are going up and down hills. Lives are torn apart, then stitched back together again. Whatever happens, life will go on, and you gotta get yourself back together again. Not that I would know. Wow, the mistakes I've made which I never will forgive nor forget. But at least I know I made mistakes. That's what the future's for. Life is all about the ups and downs.



But...yeah....uhmmm...I've decided I'm quite awkward in conversation. Other than written ones. With myself. But, yeah, trying to start a conversation with anyone has been very difficult for me the past days. I've had a lot of awkward silences, and have just been coming up blank on what to talk about. SO amazingly awkward. Not that it matters. It's all good.

So, yes, maybe off to bed? An amazing load of homework (including several papers, and tests, due Tuesday). So, pretty much, other than apple-picking with teh family and, of course, running, I'm pretty much goin to do homework for the rest of my life. It's all good (wow, I say that way too often)

off to do...something...
bye

No comments: