Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sparknotes is my Savior

So, yes. So.....yes.

what is with Junior year??? I am drowning in work and feel like I should be able to get it all done, but noooo...I have to wait for the last minute and stay up till 2 in the freaking morning to finish my lab report. I guess that's just what's gonna happen this year. And, oh wow, an English test A-block tomorrow...shall be death to me.

And, so, yes, the other day, I did a 10 miler for the first time in like a while, and the last like 2 miles were absolutely terrible. I had a horrible stomach ache, and just like ran through it, but it wasn't a good idea. So, yeah, uhm, I'll spare you the details, but something bad happened, so I had to go to the doctors, and they gave me a blood test to test for stuff, but then ended up just like saying running is absolutely terrible for your body sometimes, and this is the way things go. So, yeah, I've gotta take a few days off from running, which would be sweet, but I feel like a total slacker as it is, not doing any real significant run since Saturday. Ah, well. Rest is good.

Hmmmm....archery club, or science team. Tough decision.

uh oh, here I go with the philosophy again....
It's quite sad. In a way, I'm not the kind of person who would walk up to someone and chat with them and impress them. I want to know how they feel about me. So, yes, one of my absolutely horrible strategies to figure out what someone thinks of me is kinda ignoring them, acting like myself (ish) around them, and seeing whether they like who I am or not/how they react. Basically, I want to know how they feel about me, because asking people straight up could be awkward/lead to a forced answer. I know, it's quite a horrible way to live life, but it sometimes works. But generally doesn't. And it pretty much sucks. And I want to change, but I can't. It's all good.

Wow, why is it that teenagers think so much about this stuff when it doesn't really matter now. I mean, nothing now will really change anything in the future.

SO, yes, tomorrow=friday=good. I can't wait for the weekend. No, actually, I can't wait till I'm finished with PSATs Saturday morning. That's gonna be quite annoying.

Maybe I should go to practice tomorrow, to have something to look foreward to (yesss...track workout...only crazy people look foreward to that)

But, till then
SLEEEP

No comments: