Thursday, November 15, 2007

I can't wait for January

It was awfully rainy today.

Why did I feel like a hero, smiling and biking through the rain while everyone else was huddled under umbrellas waiting for their rides? It was actually really entertaining. They were either thinking...woah...he's cool or...woah...he's absolutely crazy. I don't mind either one.

And apparently, I almost got run over today while biking to school. Maybe the positive effects which biking has on our environment do not surpass the dangers of getting hit. Maybe I should just chill and not worry too much about global warming and rising gas prices and all of that stuff. If I don't risk my life now, I'll be risking my future. I think I'll risk it.

Not that biking is that much of a danger.

Wow, I really need to chill right now. I am worrying about way too many things. I feel like I could explode. I feel like I could punch through my wall right now, but no, that's not a good idea. Maybe I should run more. Maybe running made me numb to everything around me. Whatever it is, I want to be numb again. I at least don't want to think about how I feel.

No comments: