Monday, March 27, 2006

MCAS

MCAS is seriously annoying. I mean, this next week, it seems like, because we don't have homework or anything, we get the week off. WRONG. This week could decide the rest of my life. This week is representing my average high-school carreer with just one sample. What if I have a bad day? That shows to all my the colleges that I'll be applying to that I've had a bad high school carrer. So unfair. I can't believe I am actually studying for it.

Onto a different note
I can't wait for the summer. Alaska is sooo awesome.


now back to studying
byebye

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Yeah, the poem was written by one of my friends, but I totally love it. I think it's cuz it reminds me of one time when my best friend showed up at my house in tears and just shaking like hell. It was one of those days when her parents were just being really mean. They had misunderstood some situation or another and reamed her up and down, even though she hadn't done what they thought and it was all confusing. Anyway, without asking anything I immediately hugged her and we stayed hugging for about half an hour. One of the things I noticed besides her tears was that she wasn't wearing mascara and she looked a lot younger. So I guess in Lauren's poem that whole "seeing you without any make up on and I even felt vulnerable for you" spoke to me.

Standardized testing sucks super hardcore. 'Course you could always take the easy way out and only apply to really alternative colleges that don't take standardized test scores. That was my solution. Granted, I took the SAT's (I and II) and ACT's anyway. And my school didn't care! But that's the great part, that you will eventually get into a school and be OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL! Whooooot. Luck with it though.

(Mmmmmhmm. I <3 MCR)