Saturday, March 11, 2006

So, yeah, I'm back. The retreat was "mad crazy awesome". Got to know what it felt like to be in prison, got to have fun, got to meet new people, just overall a good experience.

What I'm pumped for is (the summer, and) next monday.
I've been training for about a month or so by now, and lately have been getting sharp pains in my chest from lifting too much weight, but still, I'm excited for VOLLEYBALL.

Also, (randomness), WHY CANT I LIVE IN NORTHERN ARIZONA??? They're getting sooo much snow, and I REALLY want to ski. I hope we get some more snow.

Soooo, as my hands and mind get tired from typing and thinking, I leave you with this quote...

"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish."

Byebye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hell ya the retreat was awesome, lmao, b.s. champs...sorta...damn neva got a chance to do harm,but hey u qwere lucky this time...lol...

peace
katy