Wednesday, March 15, 2006

yeah, more sane now

Ok, first and foremost FALL OUT BOY IS AWESOME.

Now that we got that out of the way, it's time to update (and I'm not going to ramble on about random things like I did last time)

Soo....The weather is so weird right now. but I want it to snowww...
unfortuanetely, it doesn't look like the pathetic amount it's snowing now is going to accumulate at all.

Ah well, I've decided that I may be dying my hair green on friday for st. patty's. It's amazing how people (such as me before I dyed my hair) can be so judgemental and steriotypical about people with dyed hair. Ah well, it's all good.

Nowthatit'swednesday, the rest of the week shall be a breeze. It's quite funny how I always end up starting and finishing huge projects/papers/studying for tests the night before they are due.

yeah, so now I better at least get started on my homework. (otherwiseknownas torture)

Oh yeah, one more thing, if anyone is wicked good at html and knows how to redirect sites, leave a comment on how to do it please!!!

(wow, this ended up being a bunch of random things. At least I tried to stay on topic)

byebye

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Hey man, sorry 'bout stealing your url. I didn't even pick it for a good reason. I couldn't think of a good title for it but there was a little figurine of a white frog beside me at the time and hence...

I mentally bestow said url unto you.