Sunday, September 03, 2006

this week

Ok, so I am so freaking tired, but that's the only time I can actually think.

This week is intense. From running to the grandparents coming over to the intense work I had to do studying and pricing thousands of coins...I've been quite buisy.

Went to the MFA today with the grandparents. Very good exhibit there about like Paris and Europe. Twas quite interesting. I've decided that the power in art is not in the looks, it is how we look at it. Just as song lyrics can be so amazing and become a part of your life only becuase you relate them to your life, art is amazing because of the way we look at it. Art is in how we look at it, not how glamorous it is. Wow, not making sense.

So, yes, not much else to say. This week will most likely be just as buisy.

AP classes are frustratingly evil.

I've lately been saying such stupid things. I've been doing things like going on long runs, and I compare the chances of me not being able to finish my run to the chances of something else...for example...whether I'll make Varsity or not. I've become like obsessive with this, though, because I sometimes have the feeling like in the middle of me doing twenty pushups, or me walking down the street that if I do not finish doing that, there is the same chance that I will not be able to make varsity...or get someone's attention. I get stuck in these ruts, and it affects me on the other end too. I end up (seeing that I've successfully finished the runs, and successfully done all the pushups) assuming that if I could do those things, I would be able to easily make varsity. It's quite sad in a way. Puts everything into statistics, and doesn't let you have any control over your life. This sort of forces me not to take action in life...for it sort of shows my belief in that I think everything is decided before it happens. I'm freakin insane. Maybe I just think I am.

Here's to life.

goodnight

No comments: