Friday, September 08, 2006

I'm never sure what to write here

So, yes, everything this week is going by so fast. Started school on Thursday, quite some stress. And, yeah, xc...prettty cool too.

We have our first meet on Tuesday of next week, which shall be exciting. Varsity and JV are running seperate, so I'm a little nervious that I'll be like dead last on Varsity, even though I've been like in the middle of the pack on the long runs. We shall see, we shall see. I get scared like that sometimes. But, yeah, plus I'm gonna try to make it to some of the girls volleyball home games cause, I mean, it's a tradition now. Other than that, I'll try to make it to a few of the girls (and possibly boys) soccer games, cause someone crazy good at soccer who sits next to me in Math has been on Varsity since like Freshmen year. Plus, I've never made it to any of the Varsity soccer games, so I figure I might as well.

But, yeah, semi-excited for school...I don't know like anyone in my classes, but whatevs, I'll get to know them.

But, yeah, running out of things to say.....don't really feel like thinking a horrible amount, so maybe a survey without being too revealishing?

here it is
(to verify, this is just the official "end of the summer" survey, although I deleted the official title)

3. Kissed anyone? well, not really
4. Been on vacation in a different state? Oh, yeah, Alaska
5. Been on a vacation to a different country?nope
6. Been to the beach? Yep
7. Been to an island? Yes. Up in Maine
8. Been arrested? Uhm, no
9. Smoked? no
10. Snuck out? no
11. Had a sleepover? no
12. Stayed up the whole night? heck yeah, well almost at least
13. Slept in someone elses bed? does a hotel room count?
14. Went pee in a pool? No?
15. Went skinny dipping? nope
16. Been on the computer a lot? when I was home, yes
17. Played video games? not really
18. Listened to an ipod/mp3 player? most definetely
19. Been on over 30 car rides? much more
20. Been grounded? no
21. Been to a party? yes
22. Regret something? Who doesn't?
23. Been dumped? not really
24. Lied? I'm sure
25. Done anything against the law? speeding..if you count that
26. Been camping? I believe so..I remember planning a camping trip, but I don't remember going
27. Got in a fight? depends what you consider a fight
29. Stayed at a hotel? most definetely
30. Talked on the phone all night? nope
31. Went shopping? yep
34. Asked someone out? More or less, no
35. Got in a car with a stranger? no...creepy
36. Lost someone close? not anyone that i personally knew
37. Had someone sleep in your bed? I believe the grandparents..maybe not
38. Been to a movie? yes
40. Slept in? heck yeah
41. Got tanner? I guess
42. Watched TV for more than 5 hours? no...so boring
43. Tried something new? I guess
44. Did homework? Stupid AP classes
45. Learned something new? Every day (wow, that sounds corny)
46. Went surfing? boogey boarding!?
47. Went dancing? not really
48. Been to a concert? nope
49. Quoted a movie? not that I can remember
50. Played with fire? hell yes. I don't burn very well, fortuanetely
51. Made new friends? yep
52. Who is the person/people you were with the most? the family on our many trips

Where have you been the most? Uhm...on my bike...many places
What is your favorite ice cream this summer? As always, cookie dough
What was the best day? maybe having a nearly 20 hour day exploring New York...maybe having 20 hours of sunlight in Alaska
What is your biggest regret so far this summer?Let's not get in to it.
What is your favorite song this summer?How to save a life by The Fray (wow, I'm a piano freak)
What is your favorite movie this summer? No idea
Is this the best summer so far? Like comparing apples to oranges


I don't understand why people like those so much



time to do some homework



on a Friday night

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've never had a sleeepover?!?!?!

You are missing out on some good life. Ummm, you are missing out on a lot of life, given those survey answers. I am disappointed in you. anyways, I hae to go eat dinner....it smells soooo good. Anywho, I'm nowhere near varsity so don't worry about it. Life isn't about trivial things like those. Don't stress about school...there's nothing to stress about/! Trust me, it'll be summer '07 before you know it...

I would go to sports games, but I'm way too lazy and I have too much work. On the subject of work, I have 100 pages of Latin left ot read. SO Tooooodles!!

-Claire too lazy to log in.

Victoria said...

Hey, I feel like a major lame-o cuz I haven't written in my blog or commented you (becuase we all feel cool when we get 'em) so I'm stealing your survey and responding to yours in a post. I'll pretend it's not weird.