Saturday, September 23, 2006

time to do something

Very uneventful, very boring, yet very exciting week. Soo much school/homework! I haven't gotten enough sleep at all, seeing that I've been up til like 11 at least pretty much every night this week. But, yeah, I guess that's the cost of being a hard-working student

Cross Country is at its most awesome nowadays…I’m getting better and better at it, which is awesome. I like am like addicted to running. It’s really funny, cause running is like really hard to do, and it like puts you in a lot of pain (if your like pushing yourself super-hard), and I think one of the biggest motivators to run isn’t the running itself, but to say that you went through that much, and went that far of a distance. I don’t know. It’s pretty crazy awesome.

But, yes, in other news, I have decided I’ve gotta ski a lot more this winter. I’m like addicted to skiing as much as running, except, with skiing, the stakes are higher. Good thing I’m in control most of the time. But, yeah, I’m most likely goin to go on one of those overnight weekend trips the school sponsors. Once I realize that summer is over, I might get more excited about winter. I hate fall. A season of remembering past warmth and happiness, yet looking forward to the winter, which you know can never be good as summer. Wow, not makin sense. Whatevs.

Classes are pretty crazy awesome. Bio is like very intense, seeing that (I think) I’m taking the same level bio as my sister who is a frosh in college. But, the only thing is I have five other classes to deal with, instead of two or three. Intense like 20-page-long textbook readings, and late-night work is basically the definition for this class. At least for me it is.

I want to make one of those mural thingies to put up in the school for photo. I’ve already thought it out- some sort of mosaic-type board with cool pictures that make a cool (abstract) picture if you step back. I think I should probably get permission from somebody, or maybe BE IN A PHOTO CLASS to begin with, but whatevs. Ah, well… I probably won’t get around to it.

And, yes, that is basically the boring life of Michael. Went to the zoo with the fam today. Worked on some homework. That’s basically how my life rolls. Should probably be motivated to be a little more, but whatevs. I have mastered the art of talking to people without saying anything (if that makes any sense), but I freakin hate it. As my English teacher from last year (and this year, eww) has said, “language is power”. Too bad I’m pretty much powerless.

Got to stop thinking too much. That’s the first problem I have to solve.

Off to some homework…byebye y’all

1 comment:

Victoria said...

I've had time slipping away from me, especially this weekend. For example: right now I should be writing a paper on how this guy Bruner's theories can be seen in this child's book we read. In all honesty, I don't care that much, nor do I really understand what he was talking about. Fortunately, I'm pretty good at that whole bs thing. I should also be studying the configuration of four kinds of tombs prevalent in Ireland. We're getting sorta quizzed on it tomorrow. I'd been so good about not procrastinating anything, but this weekend I made up for all that. (Gr.)

I definitely know what you mean about talking without saying anything. I do that a lot too, and then I can't figure out how to stop.

Kay. I'm going to work for 15-30 minutes, and then have breakfast, and then sell my soul to the devil.