Friday, December 15, 2006

Ok, so I was going to update this, but then I decided not to, but then I guess I'm updating it again. So, yes.

Track has been spiffy. The first meet happened yesterday, and you can read all about it in Jon's blog . So, basically, I ran like crazy. I did the mile, but Seb (probably the most talented distance runner on our team) managed to lap me. It was so exciting, though. Ran the first few laps in about 37-40, then went up, then went down to probs 35-30 for my last few. Not that that means anything. So, basically, I ended up going for a 5:32, which isn't that good, but probably actually is for the average person. And so, that was the biggest meet of the year, which we won. The Brookline coach made a few stupid mistakes about placing his very talented distance runners in the wrong events.

But, yeah, I had way too much time this afternoon, and I found a pretty amazingly funny sign from this site.



pretty funny. Except not really.

I've run out of ideas to write down.

Oh, now I remember. Yes, Christmas. I can't wait. Only like a few more weeks. I find it quite entertaining how, when I was younger, I was always looking foreward to the actual day of christmas, but now that I've grown older, I could care less about christmas, but just the break from school is amazing. I really hope to go skiing. No, not really hope, but rather I SHALL GO SKIING. And not kill myself. I have to go skiing. I got new skiis, and hope to break them in during, if not before vacation. It's quite sad how there's a lack of snow, though. And nobody's paying any attention to it, either. The weathermen just say, "Another beautiful day tomorrow". Since when can I wear shorts and short sleeves in December? It can't be good.

I can't manage to find something to do right now. The past few weeks have kind of been a blur. I caught myself thinking in class a few times, thinking, wouldn't it be awesome if I could just fast foreward my life past these stupid boring ruts. I don't even know what I have done differently this past week to make it amazingly boring, but there's something that I'm missing.

But, as long as the wonderful people in my math class (EVERY person in that class is ever-so awesome) are there to keep me entertained, I'll be fine.

the two songs that have made my week- must have done something right and fallen man


peace

No comments: