Friday, December 29, 2006

all [good] things come to an end...

...including winter vacation.

It's amazing how our taste in music can mirror our feelings or ideas. Even if someone wants to keep a secret, their life will be revealed in their taste (or, rather change in taste) of music.

On another note, biking in Boston is really cool. Biked down there with my cousin the other day. Biked out via the Charles, up to Old Ironsides, then up to Bunker Hill Monument (which, by the way is being renevated now), then followed the freedom trail down over the river, took the esplanade side of the river back to the fends, then followed the fends all the way to Jamaica Pond, then you're basically at the Franklin Park Zoo (where we got picked up). That is pretty much the longest bike ride I can handle.

I like to think I can do anything. It's not necessarily a good thing. For example, the other day when I was running, I thought, oh, I can do this, it is just a matter of how hard I push myself. [goes to sleep]
But, yes, to continue along...I was saying that, well at least in running, that depending on how hard you push yourself, you can go as fast as you want or as slow as you want. It's not really true, though, and I had to learn that the hard way by pushing myself too hard and like practically passing out.

On a different note, school is quite frustrating. I have officially 4 major papers and labs due right after vacation, even though the teachers aren't supposed to assign us homework over vacation. It's all good, though.

Now I'm off to do several things, none of which include homework.

Peace.

No comments: