Friday, January 05, 2007

Sleep Deprived, but Focused

So, last night I managed to stay up untill 2 or so in the morning finishing my stupid bio lab, then realized I still had the rest of my homework to do. I just basically didn't do any more of it, and went to bed wicked late. So, I thought that the lack of sleep would kill me during the day, but it actually made me more focused. I participated more in a lot of my classes because I was really relaxed and not really worrying about how other people view me. I should stay up late more often.

So, the late night was a result of both me not working on my stuff over vacation, but rather more me staying at the Reggie Lewis Center in Boston to see the rest of my track meet. I managed to eek out a pr of 5:18.5. We absolutely bulldozed our competition, beating them 70-11. It was quite entertaining, and I've decided that I have become addicted to cheering. Maybe I could be a coach. Except for my absolute lack of experience and skill. Maybe when I get older.


I saw a video the other day of the record-breaking 3:43 mile run by Hicham El Guerrouj. It is quite an amazing film, and can be found off of youtube here.

Nothing much else to say. It is time for me to get some sleep for a change.

peace.

1 comment:

katytx13 said...

wow I haven't talked to you in forever,,,what you been up to? 2 in the morning? thats crazy...lol...seems to be a thing with bio labs...did the same right before vacation...its crazy...well hey get back at me

~Katie