Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I don't really care anymore

You know what? I don't really care anymore.

All I care about is what you think, and apparently, you don't think too fondly of me.

Communication is key. So we're both at fault.



In other news, last meet of the season on tuesday! I absolutely can't wait. I have to out-kick somebody in this race. I have a good feeling. I am going to go sub 5-10. I am going to absolutely kill this race.

Well, I should, seeing the training that I've been doing. The other day in the 90 degree heat, I did 3-600 at 70-73 per quarter, 2-400 at sub-70 (wow), and 6-200 at really fast. I think that will improve me so much.

So yeah, speaking of ending, the school year is like almost done! Bio AP monday, which is going to make my weekend torture, but whatevs. I'll set my goal to Saturday the 26th when there's a concert at the hatch shell which I am going toooo. I can't waitt.

Ooh. Good song. "Vienna" by the Fray. It is kinda a song I got a while ago, but am actually listening to all the way through this time. It fits my mood. Except I am a bit happier.

ooo...good news! I finished my song! Uhm, it is sweet. It is amazing. Except it has nothing to do with me. Oh well. Now I have to write the piano part. That will be cool.

I like to say don't care what anybody thinks about me, what anybody suspects of me, any assumptions people make of me. But that is not true. I care more than anything about how others view me. As a matter of fact, running may be one of those things. When I know I make an impression on people, I am very happy. For most people it is the friendships they make when they run or the pure idea of running that they enjoy. But for me, it is the idea that I can do anything. It is the impression that I make on people that allows me to enjoy running.

I need to chill, sit back, and enjoy life a bit more.

No comments: