Wednesday, May 02, 2007

So, lately

I am and have been absolutely dead tired for the past week or so. Today, pretty much the only thing that I really payed any attention to was the constant throbbing of my ankle from when I apparently sprained it yesterday while warming up. But yeah...even the meet yesterday is kinda a fuzzy fog in my memory...I am so dead tired. I think I did well? I know I got 5:15, but am not really sure if that's good or bad. Sure didn't feel too good.

I want to go skydiving so badly.

But, yeah...nothing really else is of any relative importance right now.

So, yeahh...this is a really cool video, but is like 9 minutes long. Uhm, you could watch the whole thing, or just fast forward to where the three guys in yellow are. It is amazing how people can do this.

Now it is time for me to continue on my never ending homework.

No comments: