Thursday, May 17, 2007

if only I could start to care...my dreams and my Wednesdays ain't going nowhere

I feel like I'm missing out on life.

Every time I see those stupid romances on TV or hear songs about anything romantic, or walk down the freaking school hallway, I get a feeling that I'm missing so much. I feel like I should be doing that. I should be living life like that. Like I should be feeling those feelings. Like I need someone.

But at the same time, I'm worried that what I'm trying to find isn't what's going to make my life any better.

whatevs. This is the last I'm gonna talk about this because the more I talk about it, the more it drives me crazy.

So, yes. According to my last post, I had my last track meet the other day. Actually, the last track meet on the NNHS track, which has been there ever since the original school was there.

So, yeah. I didn't run very well. I got passed by someone who never beats me. Oh well. I tied with my PR, so thats good. I'm so happy for my friends who all did so amazingly (ALEX P BREAKING 5=AMAZING).

But, yeah. All that's left now is a week of awesome runs to awesome places. Uhm, let's just hope we don't get in trouble. Is all I have to say.

But, yeah...life recently...has been oddly slow. This week has been going by pretty nicely. But then like today and yesterday afternoon came. UGH. I hate when I have nothing to do and have stuff planned out that never happens.

But whatevs. Next week will be fun.

Oh. And new favorite song. "You Don't Know" by Milo. I've never seen songs with the genre of "Easy listening", but that pretty much defines this song.

Oh yeah...the movie Babel is interesting. It is a bit confusing and doesn't really lead anywhere but is worth seeing if you like those movies that come together at the end.

And, yeah. The other movie I saw recently was Borat. Oh wow. Remind me NEVER to see anything like that ever again. It is absolutely terrible. I saw it because people told me that it like made fun of like racism and homophobia and all that. Well, it kinda does that. Except it more actually supports it than makes fun of it. Ugh. I can't believe people like that movie.

Oh well. Time to sleep now.