Wednesday, April 05, 2006

...following my own footsteps [not someone else's]...

Sooooo....

So freaking angry right now at anyone who mentions volleyball. So it turns out the coach put me on jv2 instead of jv.
I would be fine with that, only if jv2 ACTUALLY PLAYED. It's so freaking annoying 'cause I was out for a few days, and the coach thought I had left the team, so it turns out he didn't put me on the roster. So now I'm stuck on jv2 at least for the time being. (especially since we have a game tomorrow and friday, and he's going to keep the same freaking roster).

Ok, so anybody who had any idea about what I just ranted about, good for you. Sometimes I even have a little trouble understanding what I'm saying.

So, yeah, other than this afternoon, I've been having a pretty sweet week. When it is 70 degrees out one day (sweet), and snowing the next (even sweeter) it is an awesome week for me.

Procrastination....is the key to everything. Sometimes I try to procrastinate and fail miserably because I find myself working diligently on my homework. As a matter of fact, I'm trying to procrastinate now, but failing miserably because I am studying for a math test at the same time I'm writing this. SOO WEIRD!!

Thurdays are awesome, but tomorrow is even awesomer (lol, don't even say it). I have absolutely NO time whatsoever to get any work of any kind done seeing that I'm going all the way to Weymouth to spike some balls. Pretty sweet (only if I could be on varsity, or even jv). It'll be fun anyways.

Nine PM. Nine PM my ass. It's freakin 10:10 PM. I hate when people aren't acurate. Of course, I should know whether it's nine or ten.

Ah well, I would say I've gotta stop procrastinating, but I'm already doing work. = )

byebye

1 comment:

katytx13 said...

That like totally sux about volleyball...people can be so stupid!....and procrastination even when not done properly is so one of the reasons for living...lmao....hope everythign works out!

~Katy