Friday, April 28, 2006

livin for today...cause we can't change what'll happen tomorrow today

SOoooo... I can't WAIT FOR TOMORROW

well, at least for at about 3 o'clock in the afternoon tomorrow. I'm soo nervous for my driver's test. I'll freakin kill myself if I fail it. I think the 8 hours of sleep I've gotten in the past two days will be sufficient to be able to concentrate long enough not to crash the car. Sooo anoying....I just want to HAVE MY LICENSE!!!

Ah welll....at least I don't have to wait till I'm 17 to get my license. If they pass the whole driving bill thing, the class of '09 and beyond are going to be soooo annoyed.

In other news, school is pretty good. More importantly, volleyball is getting quite annoying. It turns out that our varsity coach put too many people on varsity to begin with, so today we had this whole "tryout in the middle of the season" thing. So, now we have four more people that are on jv (like there wasn't enough already). A few of them were like "I'll quit the team". I was thinking, go ahead. More room for me to play. Ahhh. Life.

sooo.. not much new around here. cant wait to fall asleep tonight...and I'm dreading having to be woken up at 6 15. Right now I have no intention of falling asleep anytime soon, which is probably not a good idea, but oh well... people don't have any say in their future, so they might as well live their lives for today. (wow, wasn't that random)

Alrighty, off to a night of web design

~Mike

No comments: