Saturday, April 22, 2006

sooo...it turns out that the vacation I have been waiting for for soooo long has already passed me by.... Oh well.

This past week has been wicked busy...sports, homework, schoolwork, vacations....it's been fun....

So now, because I REALLY don't want to think too much at 10:40 on a Saturday night, I'll do a survey that I found on myspace

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Mike Dorfman
Birthday:August 1, 1989
Birthplace:Here (Newton)
Current Location:Here (Newton)
Eye Color:blue/gray/yellow
Hair Color:blond (the blue has pretty much faded out now)
Height:5' 8"
Right Handed or Left Handed:right handed, left footed
Your Heritage:German/Russian
The Shoes You Wore Today:running shoes (I think Nike)
Your Weakness:indecisive
Your Fears:natural disasters
Your Perfect Pizza:just the uncooked dough (who likes the rest anyways?)
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:undestand myself (and how I want to be viewed)
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:"yeah"
Thoughts First Waking Up:frustration about not having enough time to sleep
Your Best Physical Feature:my hands
Your Bedtime:whenever I feel like it (anytime between 9 and 12 depending on the day)
Your Most Missed Memory:elementary school (especially 5th grade)
Pepsi or Coke:neither (I don't drink soda)
MacDonalds or Burger King:First of all, it's McDonalds, and Burger King sucks
Single or Group Dates:single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton
Chocolate or Vanilla:Vanilla (only if your talking about ice cream)
Cappuccino or Coffee:Coffee (not that I drink it)
Do you Smoke:no
Do you Swear:(generally) no
Do you Sing:if I have to
Do you Shower Daily:yes
Have you Been in Love:depends what you consider... sort of...from what my inexperienced mind tells me, yes
Do you want to go to College:yes
Do you want to get Married:yes
Do you belive in yourself:every once in a while
Do you get Motion Sickness:on planes, yes
Do you think you are Attractive:sometimes
Are you a Health Freak:no
Do you get along with your Parents:generally
Do you like Thunderstorms:yes (usually)
Do you play an Instrument:piano, trumpet, keyboard, drums, and still learning more
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:no
In the past month have you Smoked:no
In the past month have you been on Drugs:no
In the past month have you gone on a Date:no
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:no
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:no
In the past month have you been on Stage:no
In the past month have you been Dumped:no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:no
Ever been Drunk:no (wow, that was a lot of "no's" in a row)
Ever been called a Tease:nope
Ever been Beaten up:yes
Ever Shoplifted:possibly
How do you want to Die:diving to keep an old lady from getting hit by a bus
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:physics/chemist/biologist (something in the sciences)
What country would you most like to Visit:SPAIN (I REALLY want to go this summer)
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:green
Favourite Hair Color:blond with brown streaks
Short or Long Hair:long
Height:I don't care
Weight:I don't care
Best Clothing Style:however they want to dress (but, if I had a choice, something colorfull)
Number of Drugs I have taken:zero
Number of CDs I own:a lot...around 30
Number of Piercings:none
Number of Tattoos:none
Number of things in my Past I Regret:too many to count



revealing all my personal information on a web site open to anyone is actually a little creepy. Ah well, I've already spent 20 minutes filling this out, I might as well post it....whatevs...

goodnight y'all

1 comment:

katytx13 said...

Looks like you had fun filling out that survey....lol...hope ur havin(had) fun on the cape...its finally sorta nice out! :-) ~Katy