Thursday, May 25, 2006

and again...

This one was taken a few months ago (right before christmas)

Wow, my pictures come out horribly when you scan them in. It's soooo annoying.

Well, anyways, just decided to post pics. Way too tired/lazy to write much more. Well, maybe just a little more.

It's quite funny how everyone else in the Sophmore class reacts to the graduating Seniors, vs. how I react. Everyone else is sooo mad at them 'cause they get to gooooo....and like have an extra long summer. I'm just sitting quietly in the corner, chuckling to myself, thinking how terrifying it will be for them once they're graduating seniors. I'll laugh when they realize the bulk of their lives isn't in the future, but instead it is now. In a few years there will be no more safety net. No one looking out for you like your parents did. I don't really care what the others think. I admit it. I'm scared of going to college.

~Mike

No comments: