Friday, May 05, 2006

Ok, so the last few days (or rather the last week) have been stressful. Sooo much with sports, school, and chem sat 2.

So, yeah, pretty much, I'm headed to JV (as opposed to JV2), and I may be starting. But, yeah, today it really was annoying that the coach told me that I was going to play, but it really turned out that he didn't have room to have me play. So, they didn't have a JV2, so I basically sat on the bench the whole time, waiting nervously for my time to play. But, the coach never put me in, and I ended up wasting my Friday afternoon in some high school in Needham. I know it sounds pretty pathetic to barely be starting on JV, but w/e. Large schools and small teams really suck. And it doesn't help that I'm only mediocre at volleyball. I really would rather do track (or, rather, I'm much better at track).

But, school's been stressfullissssimo too. I've had an unimaginable amount of homework the past week. Been up studying till like 12:30 each night, and right now (at 10:20) my eyelids are already beginning to droop.

And so, goin on the walk for hunger on Sunday. Haven't raised any money or gotten any sponsers so far. Oh well, my parents will give a good 50 dollars, so I don't have to worry about it.

But, yeah. I'm just fine, and beginning to think I'm actually gonna survive this year. wow. Once I finish this year, I'm halfway to college. Once I'm in college, I'm on my own, self-sustaining, self-motivating. I'm really screwed, but I'll get better in 2 years.

Soo... my eyelids are closing now.
Byebye
~Mike

No comments: