Saturday, May 20, 2006



Ok, it's been a long day. I'm so freaking sick. I can barely talk. Soooo... Volleyball season is coming to a close, and i'm sorta happy, sorta sad, 'cause there's many things I'll miss about volleyball, but there's also the down-side of volleyball.

So, yeah, this year has gone by sooo fast. Yeah, above is one of the pictures that I took in like the beginning of the year, but it seems like i took it like soo recently. I bet you can't guess what the picture is of, though. I've been meaning to post a few of them, so now I have. There shall be more to come, but I'm just too lazy to scan them all in right now.

Soo, in other news, I just finished watching the movie "Ice Harvest". Twas very interesting. It was like one of those movies where you had to pay attention, or else you would get like totally lost. And I didn't pay attention. It was still awesome though.

So, yeah, I've been watching a lot of movies and reading a lot of books recently that have like a ton of little metaphors that only the really close readers catch on to. I love finding all these little things, but sometimes I can't help but think that the author didn't mean to put them there, and I'm just finding random details that just happen to collaborate with each other to create a larger picture. I don't know. It sometimes happens in real life too.

But, yeah... uhm.... my throat is really killing me right now, so I better get some sleep.

I DONT WANT TO BE SICK FOR THE MCAS (like I was last time)

~Mike

No comments: