Saturday, May 13, 2006

First of all (before I forget) Just wanted to let y'all know, I'm officially on myspace-
http://www.myspace.com/whitefrog898

but, yeah, I've decided the movie "Animal House" is awesome. Saw it the other day, and Kent Dorfman is not a very good representative of me. The movie was so freakin old, though. I hate old movies for some reason.

But, yeah, I've just spent like an hour signing up for myspace, and now I'm one of those losers that like relies on myspace for like all their social interactions. Whatevs, I could have spent that hour doing some of my endless homework, but what's the point if I know I'm going to get the same grade no matter whether I work hard or not.

I'm so freakin dead 'cause I have to read this scripture thing in church tomorrow, and I haven't even gone through it once so far. I'll probably like fall asleep halfway through reading it. Ah well. I'm a good reader.

I'm like half asleep as it is, so I guess I probably should either practice my reading thing or go to sleep...(or do my homework)...

...I hope I make it through this year in one part...

~Mike

1 comment:

Victoria said...

*Falls to knees* NOOOOOOO! Another innocent life has been claimed by the horror which is myspace! WHY!? Why taking such a defenseless victim into the clutches of pure unadulterated evil??????????????
he was so young...so young...*sob*