Friday, June 02, 2006

and another...
I have to admit, I did use a bit of computer editing/cropping for this one. The picture's a little dark and hard to understand, but it was one that I took at night with a really long exposure on my tripod. It's pretty cool, but a little hard to see. The actual picture (vs. what it looks like scanned in) is a lot cooler than what it looks like. I'm running low on pictures, as this is my last semi-good one that I have developed so far. I've gotta go in and develop some more.

I think I'm stuck in one of those moments when I can't stop thinking every song is describing my life. You know, that warmth that you feel when you can connect a song..or poem...or something when it parallels your life. It's pretty sad, because maybe these songs are making me feel this way. Maybe I listen to these songs so much that I get stuck basing my life around them. I don't know. Whatever.

Can't think of what else to write.....
My day:
6:30-wake up
7:30-off to school
8:30-Finishing and failing (more like acing) a math test
9:30-Forced torture with in-class English paper
10:30-Chemistry class- thinking about how I'm gonna fail the SAT II's tomorrow
11:30-Refuel for the rest of the day (lunch)
12:30-Zoning out in Spanish... "Mike...que significa exito para ti?" *stares*
1:30-Latin...in the INTERNATIONAL CAFE... the best (or at least coldest) place in our school
2:30-5:30...Stupid SAT II prep test w/ my chem teacher
5:30-9:15...worryin...thinkin...beggining a stuuupid movie...then here

wow....not like anyone needed to know that...

but the question remains... “¿que significa éxito para ti?”

bye

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Ok, I really was going to write you a response. Except then my father asks me a question about webcams, and how they are viewed, etc. The reason behind asking? "If there's a huge flu epidemic and people need to work from home then we'll need a way to communicate with others." I stared at him blankly. "Were you expecting a flue epidemic?" "YES!" OOooohkay.

RIGHT. Yeah, I'm a big fan of fields, I'm a little kid.

The solitude of a darkroom scares you? Man, it's one of my favorite things. Bring some music in, that makes the work less frustrating.

I have no idea what the Spanish statement is. I can only say "Please stand clear of the doors" and "grandmother/grandfather" in Spanish. I speak French.

Who is John Galt?

Victoria said...

Oh, and yeah, I do that connecting every song to myself as well. I even connect them by saying "This song has absolutely no relation to the situation with _________ in which ________ happened...."

Any good songs in particular that you're getting in with your life?