Sunday, June 04, 2006

Ok, so not any pictures this time, but I should be makin some on Thursday, so that'll be gooood...

In other news, I've had an exciting weekend. Ok, so if sister graduating/grandparents coming up isn't enough, I went to the boys, regional semi-final volleyball game on Saturday. We weren't supposed to win this game, since we won like half our games and lost like half our games, and the other team had been like undefeated the whole season... but somehow we managed to pull it off. Wow, just thinking about how angry the other team must have been at themselve makes me laugh. So, now, we're on to regional finals... (another team who is about the same ranking as the one we just beat)... and it shall be exciting, except for the fact that I can't go because it's like 2 hours away and I'm having dinner w/ the grandparents (wow ranting...)

Sooo....that'll be exciting.

I went on a very long run today, the longest since I ended indoor track. Running is so relaxing. Seven mile runs are like wicked easy if you just have a positive attitude. Running just gets me in such a good mood too. Idk, running can be very painful at times, but it's well worth the pain that you have to go through. Words can’t describe it. It’s just so peaceful and fun/relaxing.


I can't wait until the Summmmmmer..... only 2 weeks left.

wow, the moon's out...

bye

No comments: