Thursday, June 15, 2006

really buisy

I gotta make this short, as I have two really tough finals tomorrow, one of which I haven't started studying for. So, yeah, like the past week has been so stressfull. This week, I've been saying to myself "you did the best you could" a lot. I usually promise myself that I'll do better next time, but I always end up doing worse. So, long story short, I think I didn't do too well on a few of my finals. Actually, I don't think I did great on any of them. I guess it shows my attitude that I've had this year... "I'll do better next time". Soooo....Chem and Latin tomorrow. I've gotta do well on them.

More to come later

1 comment:

Victoria said...

*Choke, gag, vomit* You've never heard of indie films?!?!?!??! *dead*
























































good job. Ya killed me. Let me educate you. "Indie films" are short for "Independent films". Garden State is a perfect example of a glorious indie. (or "Windie" since it's made by Warner Brothers Independent Prodcutions, as was March of the Penguins. I coined "Windie.") Ghost Train is a perfect example of a totally cracked out as hell indie. Trainspotting, another indie. Indies usually fall into the same category as foreign films (See "Amelie" and "Motorcycle Diaries" as examples.) Indie films are by far the best. Absolutely. OH! I <3 Huckabees, another indie.

Luck on finals!