Monday, June 19, 2006

back to the pictures

(this one's pretty straight-foreward)


It's finally here. You know, I'll be posting about this for the next three months. It's finally summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still in shock.
I have like...all the time in the world to do....everything (but I'll end up doing nothing)

I went after my last final (yay) to develop some photos, and it turns out I was doing it for like two hours. It was soooo fun. I managed to come up with four prints in those two hours (wow, I'm soooooo sloooowww), but I'm most definetly going to go tomorrow too (even though I'm not even going to be in school at all).

Today, went to the cemetary to give my frog friend in my backyard pond a few friends. I got a few awkward looks from the security guard, but it was all good. Three brand new (huge) tadpoles in my little backyard pond now. Coooooolll...

Then I came home and had the most awkward conversation on the phone...but then I went to Volleyball at the Y and BEASTED. It was crazy awesome (not to mention fun...yes, volleyball [finally] is fun)

listening to "Beautiful Love". Such an amazing song. Cool music video tooo...

Mwahhhh soo annoying... I've been looking foreward to this moment for soooo long, but now I know it'll be gone before I have time to really enjoy it. This Summer hurries to next year. High School hurries to College, 20's hurry to 40's. There's nothing you can do to stop it. When I was about 12, I began thinking, no matter what, we all are going to end up in the same place. Sort of scary, no matter how hard you try, no matter how strong you are, you can't escape that fate. So, why are we so scared of it if we can't avoid it? I guess it's the fear of not knowing what's around the corner. Ah well...

So, that's my philisophic thinking for the day.

I'm pretty tired, but seeing that I don't have school tomorrow, I can SLEEP IN!!!! Sweet. Can't think of anything else to write...so

bye

No comments: