Thursday, April 26, 2007

Buy a one-way ticket back to the place I used to be...

...So I can not only see you, but see the old me

The square root of 144 isssssss.....

haha. I have been asking that question randomly to every one of my family members since about 2nd grade. It is really funny cause I was first doing it to try to show off to everybody that I knew what a square root was, but then eventually it became obvious to everyone, so now I do it every once in a while just to sorta make fun of how I used to do it.

Uhm...today...absolutely nothing of interest. According to Adrian, I was a zombie when I was doing my painful workout on the track after school. Oh well. I was a zombie all day today, being sooo amazingly tired. Sometimes I think there's something wrong with me because so many other people are able to function on less sleep than this, yet I can't. Oh well...napping in the library is the nicest thing to do ever.

Oh yes. And those ACT classes from 6-10 yesterday night. Absolute torture.

But, yeah..my I am so behind on my year-long Bio project. It isn't even funny.

I am officially writing a song. Uhm...more like poetry? But with music. Well...singing poetry..with piano. So, yeah...basically that is a song. But, yeah..the title of this post is a sneak preview of the song. Uhm..so yeah.

I really feel like putting a link in here, but can't seem to find any cool sites. So, yeah...I guess maybe not.

Uhm...I think I need to get back to my homework

Peace.

No comments: