Sunday, April 15, 2007

echo-o-o-inggg

Ok. First of all, I am very upset that New England is only getting rain out of this gigantic storm. That being said, I am VERY glad I am traveling through upstate New York this week and rightt throughh the snowwww!! Yes. I am very excited.

Now that we have that out of the way...I have way too much to say but am not sure how to say it. Oh well.

What I am thinking:

My grandparents house smells an aweful lot like many things. In the few hours I've been here, I've been reminded of like 50 different (random) things and events just by randomely smelling something.

I now realize that late-night swinging is the thing to doo...whether or not there are sketchy people walking alone through the playground at 10:30 at night.

This keyboard seems very easy to type on

I should go out and see the stars more often

I have so much other random stuff floating around my mind. It is really bad. I end up thinking about something and end up zoning out and the next thing I know people are all like..."Michael, are you feeling ok?"...and I just kinda say yeah..I am just tired. But that's really a lie. Things are echoing through my mind..that's all.

Why is it that when people I know introduce me to someone else as Michael and that other person then immediately says "Oh, welcome Mike!"? I mean...I don't really care which one I am called by but it just bugs me when people are like that.

So today. I would be suffering slash recovering from an intense race if only I wasn't in Pennsylvania right now.

I really should get more sleep.

Oh. And that terrible news today about the school shootings. I will not say much about this because I know we are all thinking about it, but it is absolutely terrible. My question is, what would drive someone to do such a terrible thing?


Ok. So I have so much left to do in this college trip but reallly want to be home right now, enjoying the terrible weather with my friends instead of suffering through it with random tour guides at colleges. Why can't I just zip forward to this summer. Or better yet to my acceptance into college. Ugh. But then I'll miss some major suffering years. And if suffering=life and life=awesome, then suffering must equal awesome. And...actually...I am pretty amazingly happy right now.

I really have nothing else to say.

Peace

5 comments:

Claire said...

Awww being amazingly happy is good.

I am glad you are catching up on your blog posts lol.

Ack, I wanted lightning/thunder. *upset face* but the rain was pretty cool I must say. Can I just say that rain = BEST WEATHER EVER. i'm sure you've heard me say that like what....a million times already?

Hahah going around smelling things sounds verrrrry strange. Maybe you should refrain from the sniffing heee. >_<

Ah I love easy keyboards. My comp's keyboard is nice and I love the click noises it makes when I type on it. I hate the keyboard my brother has and the way he types on it because it always clangs. Anyways that was waaay random.

Ahhh, zoning out. You know what the best (and worst) feeling is? When you like stare off at something but then it ends up that you're thinking about absolutely NOTHING and you only realize it after it goes away though. It's like amazing but once you realize it you're like "no wait go back to that!' but it's too late b/c you're already thinking again. I hope you understood that.

Really though...you must have a name you like better. Ehhhhh? ehhh ehhh? tell meeee!

Lol the race is tomorrs, not Monday....teehee. Like no one came to practice anyways (both for girls and boys). I think it was cause of the weather/vaca/marathon.

I was going to write a story from the point of view of a killer (in general, not necessarily the VA tech one)....and then I guess you read it and be thoroughly creeped out by me forever. I'm surprised you aren't already, what with all my rambles and philisophical tidbits of information.

Shall I recap? Happy = good. Me = happy as well. me = lots of random things to always say and comment on.

You know three stars isn't enough to make a constellation? <33

Claire said...

holy crap. I'm sorry my comment is so long. Ummmmmm *shame*. I have a bad tendency to write really, really long comments. Please don't kill me!

Claire said...

p.s. come back faster.....!
please?

Claire said...

HI YOU. It is now Tuesday....well the wee hours of Wednesday, really. Those last three comments were from Tuesday night at like 9 ish.

Anyways. You should post again or just COME BACK. Who needs to visit colleges, anyway? PSHHHHH.
kawesome. <3

Claire said...

Hochelaga was a tribe of Indians that lived up in Quebec...that's why there name is everywhere up there. It's what my camp is named after essentially.