Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Well everyone I know has got a reason to say put the past away

uhm..I am updating?

So todayy. Meet against Brookline. Supposedly the biggest meet in 7 years, but it didn't seem too bad. Uhm...I ran in the mile, running alongside the best miler in the state, Robert Gibson. So basically the race was really weird and we went out at a pace that was like probably right for the 2 mile when we were actually running the mile. Oh well. I got 5:15 and I'm proud of it.

So the meet was basically a landslide for Newton North. But then I went home and now have this terrible sore throat from the stupid (or rather amazing) weather.

Oh well. In any case, I have uhm..a test to study for which my history teacher told us today that it was tomorrow. So basically, I'm dead.

I've just realized how late I've been staying up. I really need to get some more sleep.

Uhm, that is really all I can say...I am so amazingly tired...
hmmm..I wish I could just stop time. Stop it for a while, just having time for everything that's going on. I wish I could press the pause button and enjoy everything in High School, not just pick and choose. Oh well. Too bad that button doesn't exist.

I really have nothing else to say

Peace

2 comments:

Claire said...

haha if that button did exist i would totally be like "pause, go, pause, go" all the time. yup.

Claire said...

p.s.
it would amuse me for at least a good week or so.