Sunday, April 22, 2007

I really want to burn my bio book


So, yes. I am back from my wonderful college tour trip and now have way too much homework for my own good. Lets seeee...4 page spanish paper, English reading, History test, and finally crazy bio reading/bio lab. I worry wayy too much, but I know I'll eventually get them done.

The college trip was amazing and all, but I really couldn't wait to get back home. Maine was amazing. We stayed on a little inlet thing and our hotel had an amazing pier which went out about 400 meters (quite a ways). It was pretty cool.

But, yeah. Who cares about that. Uhm...I really have nothing important to say. So should I say anything at all? I have no idea.

So basically, I have been thinking way too much lately. Thinking about stupid, trivial things, about things that don't really matter in the scheme of things, but still thinking nonetheless. You know what our real problem is? The human population is too big. And, unfortunately, it is growing at an amazing rate. Which is better, to be born into a world where you have no chance of living a good life or not to be born at all? Basically, what we really need to do is cut down on the amount of people we have on this small planet and then that will solve almost all of our needs.

I don't know what else to write. So I guess I won't write anything else.

Oh well. This post was pointless.

Peace

1 comment:

Claire said...

go ahead and burn it.