Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Something random

Oh no. It is 10:55 and I am already tired. I am sitting here in this Montreal hotel public computer, having an awesomee time. Next to me, the door is so annoying, opening and closing every time someone goes in or out. I hear the French-speaking lady at the front desk...trying to understand her as she speaks to local guests.

This week has been eventful, yet very uneventful at the same time. I have done the same thing over, and over, and over again. Go into a college, take a tour, see what I like, what I dislike and try to come to some conclusion. They are really all the same. They all have somewhere to eat, they all have somewhere to sleep, and they all have somewhere to learn. Oh, yeah. And it just so happens that all of them are having new science centers put in. (coincidence?) But they are all the same. I think my final decision will not be made by something tangible like a certain trait the college has, but rather a feeling that I get when I walk into that college. That is why it's important to visit.

Oh well. Saint Lawrence looks like my best bet so far.

Other than that, I have pretty much nothing to write about. I can't wait to get home, as always.

Ugh. How I live is kinda how I listen to music. If that makes any sense.

Montreal is so light. You would think that like oh yeah, I'm up in Canada, so I should see like so many stars, but nooo. Stupid city lights.

I should really get off the computer now. There is somebody waiting, and I actually think they can see me typing this...uhm..so yeah. Going to the BOONIES in Maine (lol, oldies term) so I probs won't have internet access till I get back home. But you never knoww.

Peace.

9 comments:

Claire said...

AHHHHH SAINT LAWRENCE. You are going all these places where I have AMAZINGLY GOOD FRIENDS. no fucking fair. I'm going to go cry in my corner now.

Claire said...

um yeah that's all i had to say really except for the fact that montreal is fat and I don't think I've ever been there when I was old enough to remember it. SHUCKS. I've always wanted to go, though.

Claire said...

Ugh, I am so bored that I don't know what to do other then comment on this again, even though I have nothing to say. Report cards came in the mail today for your information.....
I don't know what to do with myself right now. I've reached some kind of "bored with myself" stage and it's very very strange and uncomfortable and disconcerting. I don't feel comfy in my own skin - does that make sense? I just don't know what to do with myself. :(

Claire said...

Hmmm, I just thought some more in the like space of three minutes lol. Maybe I should go calm myself down by watching a movie or something. Let's seeeeee what is on my comp....I have a bunch of hilarious things that you should see someday hee.
I kind of want to watch episodes of the office, but also kind of not. I probably will. I feel very strange because I am sort of talking to you but not really at all and I'm just so lost right now. kawesome I'm sure you're having a fabulous time while I am off in lame-land feeling terribly and oddly depressed. kbye!

Claire said...

So I am chronicling my life on here I guess.....I just watched a bunch of the episodes of the office....but I don't have the more recent ones and I'm way too lazy to look for them and then wait for them to download so now I'm sad in the midst of their half-stories.

Anyways. Check your facebook for more news lol.

Claire said...

Hiiiiiiii.
I like you!

Claire said...

Where'd you go?
I miss you soooo.

Seems like it's been forever
that you've been gone.
(Please come back home).

GUESS WHAT it's another song I have to give you. Umm that makes like...4 songs or something. but of course i have much much more. <3

Claire said...

Actually make that 4 more songs....all from the same person b/c I know you'd like them. kk awesome come home now.

Claire said...

Ummmm I should sleeping but I can't. I can't stop listening to this song and ummm I'm really excited for my camp (65 days!!!) but at the same time I'm sort of sad b/c I'll be gone like all summer....woah. Oh well. *sigh* C'EST LA VIE. (this is life).