Saturday, March 10, 2007

esperando

Ok I am GOING TO post. No matter how tired I feel. (although this may be quite a pathetic post)

My thoughts right now
Brian Peppers and whether he is real or not. :/. Maybe it doesn't really matter?

the fact that I keep going to cnn.com whenever I get on the computer is beginning to annoy me

I am up very late (for my standards) right now

Although I have failed to install one of those patch thingys for my compy, it still has the right time

(^^I guess Y2K didn't really happen either)

I find it funny that the school bell (which we are supposed to have 5 minutes before and when the first class in the morning starts) went off an hour later today

I find it frustrating that our school doesn't have bells

I miss middle school

No, I miss eighth grade

I am still embarassed about the time when I accidentally shared the food of my infatuation in elementary school (in third grade). I was so nervous that she was sitting next to me that when she got up to get her jacket, I accidentally scooted over and started eating off of her plate (ACCIDENTALLY) without knowing it. When she came back, both she and I were surprised.

How can I still be embarrassed (let alone remember) about that?

My frustrating bio teacher gave us a quiz which I was not prepared for today. She ended up making it an open-book, open-note, talk-to-your-neighbor, ask-the-teacher quiz. I still think I only got an A-

I know I have a Spanish pop quiz tomorrow, but I am trying to block it from my memory, for it is supposed to be a pop quiz.

Speaking of blocking things out, I am reading a story in Spanish where a woman grew up a catholic and grew up with this saintly priest, but then learned that even the priest didn't believe in god or heaven. Once he told her that, she was convinced that there was no god. How could you live with that belief?

I really want to break a pencil in half right now, but I don't think that would be very productive.

I get confused sometimes

I think I'm crazy sometimes

I sometimes think that I have bent myself so much to please others that I have no personality. I am who people want me to be. And I focus on that way too much. That is not me...I've forgotten who the real me is.

I wrote that for part of my SAT essay section. I don't think that's what they're looking for.

I am tired now

2 comments:

Claire said...

Hmmmm. I def. think that thing is real. I dono why, but something about it. Anyways, sex offenders are creepy...I don't like thinking about that stuff because it makes me sad and feel awk.

Haha CNN.com is a crappy news site though....you should do like google news, or the yahoo stories (which half the time are kind of lame but they have good news when it's big), and like news stations or w/e. I don't like CNN it's not serious enough for me.

Hahah very late....your entry time is 8?

What is a patch thingy or your comp? And comps are regulated to jump ahead/behind for daylight savings.

Y2K was lame and obviously not going to happen.

Haha the school bell...they have to change like the main clock or something, and it's wicked annoying to do that.

I like how our school doesn't have bells...it makes it more relaxed and its easy to tell if you're early/late/on time by the amount of people in the halls. Plus half the speakers don't work anyways, so bells would be useless in some areas.


I don't miss middle school/8th grade much because the classes weren't interesting enough...meh. And also not hard enough.

Hahah embarrassment is funny from stuff like that. I can't remember anything like that from my youth but I'm sure something similar might have happened. Ohhh 3rd grade.


I don't know why I am responding to everything....I am bored/procrastinating.


Ugh, bio teachers.

I chew pencils compulsively. I broke a million mechnical ones because I chewed right through the plastic and then they were ruined..... >_<

I'm POSITIVE I'm crazy.

Meh, SATs are lame.

Claire said...

Hmmmm.

Tom is the myspace guy but I'm sure you figured it out lol.

Yeah, the "does anyone like you" question was weird. I think they meant like romantically or w/e (or as we say in middle school like LIKE you!) haha. weird phrasing though.


Yes Condoleeza Rice is not sexy but her personality certainly is....as I mentioned in my answer lol.


Summer def def overrules winter. Don't even TRY. :D

Oh...I'm so young. Whatever. I act older than at least half our grade, so I don't really care.

Lie in Our Graves = <3
Also, Dave Matthews Band isn't bad. Some of their stuff sucks (like every single band out there) but they have some great songs.

Warm weather is amazing sooo much. I wore a t-shirt all day today.

Telescoping is what you call doing this specific thing for sequences/series to find out a specific term in a sequence of numbers which has variables and all that stuff.

mmmkmay kay!