Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Make a wish. It's 11:26. (I missed 11:11)

Well. I am angry right now. Well, in a way, sort of. I was studying for a bio test which I have tomorrow since about 7:00. And now I realize that it's not tomorrow. Oh, wow. I'm stupid.

But, yeah. Hmmm..

I had an uneventful day. Went to school at noon cause it was a shoorrrt dayy. Quite sweet. I was so pleased with my luxurious brunch of UNO's homemade pizza that I like ended up almost being late to school and having to bike furiously up like crazy hills (when I was planning on walking) to get to school on time. But, yeah...English class=I don't have to pay attention, History=I was watching a movie and then I had a free in which I discussed schtuff about my schtupid photo project. Well, maybe it's not terribly stupid. Oh, AND. I turned my Junior Thesis in today. 12 pages of pure glory, I was like so proud when I felt actually how thick it really was (Final draft+bibliography+bibliographic essay=5000 wordss!!). But, yeah...other than that. Pretty uneventful day.

Hmm....since I don't have a bio test tomorrow, that means she will probably give us a quiz on what we were supposed to have read for tomorrow. She has told us that she is going to assign a chapter per day for the rest of the year because we are so behind. Oh well.

Did a six-miler today in track. Twas quite sweet. I was especially proud that in the end, I was leading the pack and had like enough energy to actually speed everyone up, although I don't think anyone else appreciated that. Distance running is where it's at. Although I am upset that I can't do the time trials Friday cause I am going to Pennsylvania to look at colleges and such. Oh well.

Other than that, yeah...life is pretty much the same. I'm still wondering whether random imagery in books was actually put there by the author or whether it is created by the reader's mind. And, wow. That was random.

Regina Spektor+Fall Out Boy+Five For Fighting+The Fray=amazing.

And now I'm just trying to kill time. Although I really don't have any time which I can kill, which is not good. I am going to end up killing time which I actually still needed alive. Lol. Talk about killing time.


I shan't say any more.
Other than that I am indecisive.


and crazy.


Goodnight.

2 comments:

Claire said...

indecisive about your MOTHER.

anyways. hi bye. I have nothing to say about this entry.

Victoria said...

We have eerily similar music tastes. I forgot that...
Heh...I always make wishes on the time.
Congrats on the Jr. thesis!