Monday, March 26, 2007

"Let Go" by Frou Frou. Listen to it.

Ok. I have decided that "the Garden State" is my new favorite movie. I don't even know why. I saw it at my uncle's house, and for some reason all of the movies I see there are somehow amazingly good...I don't know how to describe it. Momento was another one which I saw over there..quite amazing.

The Garden State also had amazing music. I have officially decided now that I like the Shins, especially their songs which were in the movie (new slang and caring is creepy). But, more importantly, the sort of theme song for the movie is a song which I can't stop listening to, "let go" by Frou Frou. Listen to it. It is amazing.

But, yeahh...this week has been fairly uneventful so far. I had a Spanish test today which I thought I studied enough for, but apparently not. On the other hand, I've been having very odd math quizzes/tests, thinking that I have failed them but actually acing them (I did that three times in a row).

Oh well. I realized the other day that men are stereotyped way too frequently. They are looked down upon for taking possession of their wives, but in reality, women are probably controlling over their husbands just as often. I actually heard two women talking about how if women don't know how to control their husband, then they don't deserve to be married to that man. Our society is full of stupid stereotypes, but it is just a matter of which ones are brought to our attention.

But, yeah...not much else to say. Crazy nights doing homework for the past week or so. my bio teacher said that at this time, we have so much work, but our work habits from the beginning of the year should make it easy for us to just "fly right over" the massive amount of work we have now. No flying in my mind, though. Just one image pops into my mind; going 80 down a freeway with a flat tire.

Peace

EDITT

Ok, 10 songs that start with C...
1. Caring is creepy- the Shins
2. Camisado- Panic at the Disco
3. California Justice- Five for Fighting
4. Cemetery Drive- My Chemical Romance
5. Clarity- John Mayer
6. Complentamente- Chetes
7. Change your mind- the Killers
8. Crooked Teeth- Death Cab for Cutie
9. City of Angels- Red Hot Chili Peppers
10. Come Right Out and Say it- Relient K

Sweet

3 comments:

Claire said...

you have the letter c!

I haven't read this yet but I will probs tomorrow when I am not so dead..

Claire said...

Change your mind... <333333333

heee.

Victoria said...

Oh honey. Garden State= Love, undoubtably. Let Go is a really awesome song, though it seems to me to be a lot different than their other stuff. Still like 'em though. Attaboy. Personally, I will always be in love with Iron & Wine (I like how it sounds like he's whisper singing into my ear), and "I Just Don't Think I'll Ever Get Over You".