Thursday, March 22, 2007

not sure

Why is it that I get caught up in stupid music? I hate... I am very angered at the fact that I gave in and got a stupid ipod and started listening to stupid music. Now I get so distracted. So amazingly distracted.

Hmm...I have this bio lab that I reaaally don't want to do for tomorrow...well more kinda a like half-lab, but whatevs.

I am really bored, but reallly need to get back to work, so I will take a very short survey

Twenty Random Questions Survey
1. What are you wearing right now?jeans and my xc sweatshirt
2. When is your birthday?August 1st
4. Have you ever been on a snowmobile?no...really want to, though
5. Soup or salad?uhm... I don't really like either
6. Do you wear glasses?nope
7. Have you ever been in love?well..depends what one considers love
8. TV or movie?uhm..movie?
9. Would you kill someone?no...
10. What is your favorite flavor in general?vanilla...I am very boring
11. Hug or kiss?hugss
12. Math or science?science all the wayy (yess ap bio)
13. Favorite country?Switzerland (only because August 1st is their independence day)
14. Do you believe in love?yes. I think.
15. Do you hate someone?not that I'd be willing to admit.
16. How are you feeling right now?tired, bored
17. Would you sell your soul to the Devil?probably not
18. Long or short hair?long all the wayy...except it takes a while to grow it out and in the intermediate stages it doesn't look too good.
19. Do you study the Bible?In a way. I know most parts of the bible..but I don't like study it.
20. Have you ever gone to a mall?yes? Who hasn't?


I always hate those things. They're pretty much pointless and reveal way too much information about yourself to random people. Oh well...this one wasn't too terribly revealing.


Peace

1 comment:

Claire said...

haha have you gone to a mall amazzzing.