Sunday, March 18, 2007

tired (not enough time)

Ok, first, before I forget..I just found the coolest thing to do with google. I you have anything you want to define, like everything from short phrases to events to really complicated names that aren't in dictionaries, you can find an easy definition just by typing define:the word(s) you want to define. It's like really easy to use and is like perfect for defining biology and/or any other terms which you feel like defining.

But..yeaahh..I really have nothing to post here. I have finally finished the thesis from hell (or almost finished...still have that paper on how I wrote my paper to write). It was actually pretty entertaining because my like normal every-night bio homework was 1/4 of my thesis (900 words). Oh welll

Hmmm. Track starts tomorrow. I can't wait for that! I love track and everything that has to do with it.

Oh well. This post is quite short. Maybe more sometime later, but sleep for now.


Goodnight.

2 comments:

Claire said...

Haha I was done with my thesis a long time ago. Ughhhh it also sucked ass for my term grade but whatever. Ummmm how did you just find the google thing out? I thought a lot of people knew that? meh.

The bibliographic essay was the best part...and def. the most fun. Noooow I should get back to my three ish essay things to write UGH.

Claire said...

I wasn't trying to sound mean btw. that's been annoying me ever since i left that comment above. ARGH. anyways, you prolly don't know what I'm talking about. forget it i guess.

nighty night.