Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sometimes I wonder
Do goodbyes exist?
If only I had known.

I wish I knew everything and everyone. I wish I was connected with the closest of my comrades. I wish I knew exactly what they are thinking. Why can't voices be heard? Do people not know what they are thinking, or are they too afraid to admit it. Sometimes even when they do admit it, you can't even hear them.

Sometimes you have to wake up and get out of bed. It's tough, but then you can enjoy the day. I just woke up. Is it really worth it?

1 comment:

Claire said...

I feel like it would get a little crazy if you always knew what other people were thinking. And a lot of the time, goodbyes don't exist. Because you might never know when you're saying goodbye to someone for the last time, and if you do, often you'll see them again even without knowing it.