Saturday, August 25, 2012

"Enjoy your body. Use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or of what other people think of it. It's the greatest instrument you'll ever own." Up until about 3 weeks ago, this was one of those lines in a great song that I just glazed over. I just didn't think about it. But now that I do, this is the most relevant, most important line I have read in a long time. I'm an artist in this world and the landscape around me is the canvas. In other news, I want to reach to goals that I have for myself, but I'm too afraid I'll plunge in, then come back and everyone I knew and loved will be gone. I'm afraid I'll reach a dead end, want to turn around, but the road of love which I built for myself on the way out will be gone. I love someone more than I can ever know, but I wish I could know what they were thinking. It seems like we feel the same way, but doubt each other. How could we love each other this much?

No comments: